- PhD, The Ohio State University, 1995
- M.A., The Ohio State University, 1992
- B.S., Physics, Fudan University, 1989
- Applied Econometrics
- Health Economics
- “The Role of Housing Market in Labor Market Liberalization” (with B. Fleisher and S. Hills), The Reformability of China’s State Sector, Xu, T. and G. Wen (Eds.), 395-408, World Scientific, 1997.
- “Outliers, Unit Roots, and Robust Estimation of Nonstationary Time Series” (with G.S. Maddala), Handbooks of Statistics, Vol. 15, 237-266, 1997.
- “The Role of Housing Privatization and Labor-Market Reform in China’s Dual Economy” (with B. Fleisher and S. Hills), China Economic Review, Vol.8, 1-18, 1997.
- “The Effects of Different Types of Outliers on Unit Root Tests” (with G.S. Maddala), Advances in Econometrics, Vol.13, 269-305, JAI Press, 1998.
- “Tobin’s Study on the Demand for Food in the U.S. Revisited: An Examination of the Issue of Pooling Information From Budget Studies and Time Series” (with G.S. Maddala and S. Wu), in Methodology and Tacit Knowledge, J. Magnus and M. Morgan (Eds.), 251-261, Wiley, New York, 1999.
- “Stationary Tests in Heterogeneous Panels” (with S. Wu), in Nonstationary Panels, Panel Co-integration, and Dynamic Panels, B. Baltagi (Eds.), 275-296, Elsevier, 2000.