- Ph.D., University of Washington (2004)
- MA, University of Washington (2003)
- BA, Universidade Lusiada (1997)
- Economic Growth and Development
- “Anticipated Consumption and its Impact on Capital Accumulation and Growth: ‘Forward-Looking’ vs. ‘Backward-Looking’ Consumption Reference” with Stephen Turnovsky forthcoming in International Journal of Economic Theory 2016.
- “Long-run growth and welfare in a two sector endogenous growth model with productive and non-productive government expenditure.” With Rolando A. Escobar-Posada, Journal of Macroeconomics 46; 218-234, 2015
- “Internal habits in an endogenous growth model with elastic labor supply” with Manuel Gomez, , Economic Modelling 51;583-595, 2015
- “Optimal Tax Policy under Habit Formation and Capital Utilization” with Adam Cook and Sanjoy Dey, Journal of Macroeconomics 37 230-248, 2013